South East England, England
£350 - £410 per day
3 months ago
Interim Procurement Specialist £410 (inside)
A matchless opportunity for a Procurement Specialist with excellent Supply and Post-Contract experience to join a market-leading, FTSE 100 Oil & Gas company, amid huge, company-wide transformation.
This company stands firmly at forefront of their field in the energy market, striving for differential thinking and entrepreneurial in seeking out new revenue streams, including partnerships with regions and cities on sustainable energy deals and significant investment in hydrogen and Electric Vehicle charging solutions. They are focused on driving sustainability, with long-term aims to become truly carbon neutral, moving away from traditional Oil and Gas production.
This 6-month role is offering up to £410 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), with a blended approach to working from home and in their offices in the South East.
You will support Category teams across the end-to-end sourcing process, including development of strategy and bid lists, RFP preparation, evaluation criteria creation, and contract negotiation. Post-Contract and Supply Management will be key to this role, as well as developing strong working relationships with Procurement and Supply stakeholders.
- Drive the delivery of Procurement and Supply Chain Management requirements
- Support development and execution of strategy, driving value and continuous improvement
- Prepare Strategy and Bid Lists, Bid Evaluation Plans, RFPs and Contract Documentation
- Carry out Contract Management and support Supplier Relationship Management
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety and company values
- Support Change Management
You will have a proven track record of successful Supply Chain and Contracts delivery, in complex Matrix environments, and with Joint Ventures ideally within Oil & Gas.
In addition, you will hold:
- Previous, demonstrable experience of delivery within a Global, FTSE-listed company
- Strong analytical skills, including market and financial analysis
- Ability to liaise effectively with a range of suppliers
- The capability to work accurately to defined timelines
- Excellent ability with MS Word, Excel, Ariba and Maximo
- A strong ability to engage credibly with peers at all levels and across geographies
This role is an urgent requirement - please apply ASAP and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01483213310.