West Midlands, England
5 months ago
Interim Procurement Specialist
A leading electronics and engineering company is currently recruiting an Interim Procurement Specialist, with responsibility for Structures, Metals, Parts, and Assemblies.
This is a 12-month contract, with a mixed approach to working from home and in the West Midlands.
- Manage Commodity Sourcing in HVDC, including Structures, Metals, Parts, Assemblies and tail spend.
- Developing and rolling out safety, quality, delivery and cost activities.
- Lead negotiations and allocate suppliers.
- Negotiate Terms and conditions, and supplier contracts, maintaining supplier relationships.
- Manage Sourcing Strategy and ensure quality standards and time-lines are met.
- Support and update key sourcing tools and systems.
- Deliver tangible results in cost and quality.
- Benchmark and challenge supplier portfolio.
- Engage with stakeholders up to senior leadership level.
- Previous Procurement experience.
- Strong knowledge of Procurement principles and procedures.
- Data analysis ability.
- Excellent communication skills up to a senior level.
- Demonstrable Project Management ability.
- Knowledge of SAP ERP system.
- Experience across RFX process.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap.