£300 - £400 per day
3 months ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative aviation firms has an urgent requirement for an Interim Buyer with experience in Aviation, Aerospace, or related engineering industries
This is an initial 12-month contract offering up to £400 p/d for and hybrid working between WFH and Bristol offices.
- Experience managing spend across procurement.
- A background in engineering, Aerospace, oil and gas or other related industries will be a significant advantage.
- A demonstrable history of achieving savings in tactical procurement positions.
- The ability to effectively manage stakeholders building collaborative relationships across functions both internally and externally in a global business.
- Ensure delivery of procurement fundamentals of compliance, contracts, risk etc. within the relevant category areas.
- Support contract management and negotiation.
- Balance both tactical execution with strategic initiatives necessary to drive cost reduction projects.
- Place and follow-up on purchase orders.
- Manage problems and schedule changes.
- Develops new solutions under guidance and/or in a team setting or based upon precedents in the organizations.
- Actively participate in supplier performance reviews.
- Advises Functional managers regarding projects, processes and procedures in the own field.
- Contributes to project as a team member or leads small projects.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to support strategy and procurement development within the category understanding supply costs and pricing on a global basis.
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact to find out more.