Up to £25 per hour
about 1 month ago
One of the worlds largest and most innovative Grid Solutions providers has an urgent requirement for an Interim Procurement Specialist.
This is an initial 10-month interim contract offering up to £25 p/h inside IR 35 for a contractor to be based out of Stafford.
This is an excellent opportunity for an up and coming procurement professional to gain exposure to one of the most complex supply chains in the world and sit within the procurement function of a genuine global blue-chip.
- Candidates will need 3-5 years' experience in a procurement function.
- A strong vendor management skillset is required with the ability to lead the vendor master data management for both direct and indirect suppliers.
- The Ability to create strong networks within different departments and navigate a complex matrix environment.
- Exposure to Sourcing analytics tools ideally Tableau as well as knowledge of SAP.
- Implementation of sourcing initiatives as directed by central sourcing and those necessary to support the relevant business units.
- Regular management of the vendor database, team administration, quality/process management and sourcing performance management.
- Build successful collaborative relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately or contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.