£350 - £440 per day
6 months ago
Interim Procurement Project Manager - £440pd
A fantastic interim opportunity for a Procurement Project Manager to join a leading pharmaceuticals organisation, collaborating with a global Procurement Team to drive efficiencies in ways of working.
This is a contract running to mid-January 2023, offering £440 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), based working from home and with 2 days per week in their office in London.
- Support the development of local Procurement activities working with the organisation's Procurement Leads, and track the delivery of Procurement deliverables against KPIs.
- Support preferred supplier programme SRM and enabling effective and streamlined implementation of global procurement transformation, organisation-wide.
- Manage the governance structure for Procurement Leads, and facilitate Steering Committee meetings.
- Carry out strategic sourcing and vendor management.
- Manage development and execution of RFX.
- Manage ongoing stakeholder communications, securing engagement and buy-in.
- Strong Project Management and Procurement Skills.
- Strategic ability and the skills to formulate and execute strategy.
- Ideally, experience within Pharmaceuticals or Healthcare.
- Excellent communication ability and confident engaging with stakeholders up to leadership level.
If interested, please apply asap and any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org