South East England, England
£400 - £515 per day
6 months ago
Interim Procurement Process Manager - Digital and Talent £515 per day
My client, A FTSE 100 market-leader, is currently recruiting an Interim Procurement Manager, with a blended traditional Procurement skill set and experience implementing or transforming Procurement process and best practice.
This role is a 6-month contract, £515 per day (Umbrella, inside IR35), with the opportunity to work from home.
You will play a crucial role in my client's company-wide, global transformation, devising and integrating key, global innovation Procurement strategy.
In support of the business ambition to diversify revenue streams and partnerships, this role requires candidates with a traditional procurement skillset, alongside an ability to implement, develop and transform Procurement processes.
- Traditional Procurement skillset, with experience devising Procurement Processes or Best Practice
- Some experience across Talent or Digital
- Large scale, complex, global, FTSE 100 experience, or interesting start-up experience may be considered
- Excellent stakeholder and supplier management skills
- Experience working in an agile way, cross functionally, and an understanding of agile ways of working
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email email@example.com / call 01483213310