£300 - £500 per annum
7 months ago
Interim Procurement Operations Manager required to join an innovative technology group on an initial 3 month contract in Surrey. The company is helping design and build pioneering technology solutions across a broad range of industries and markets
You will be responsible for overseeing the day to day running of the purchasing team, managing a team of four buyers. You will work to identify cost reduction opportunities whilst ensuring the purchasing team are negotiating all terms and conditions to achieve best price and quality. Recognising key relationships and building rapport with key stakeholders will play an important part to this role and will require you to demonstrate tact and diplomacy in all professional relationships.
- Previous electronic component level procurement experience is essential and an understanding of the electronic components market
- Excellent communication skills with both external suppliers & internal stakeholders
- Proven track record of negotiation and strong problem-solving skills
- Previous experience of managing teams, suppliers & service providers in an engineering / manufacturing environment.
- In depth understanding of MRP procurement system
- Ability to assess total cost of parts and not just the raw component cost
Day Rate: £300 - £500
Duration: Initial 3 months
Start Date: ASAP
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity then please give me a call today directly on 01483 213 302.