West London, London
£300 - £380 per day
SS - 13819_1580235102
8 months ago
Interim Procurement Operations Buyer - 12 months
Interim Procurement Operations Buyer (External Supply) required for a 12 month contract for a leading pharmaceutical company in West London to cover maternity leave.
This role is responsible for managing the network who provide finished pharmaceutical products through contract manufacturing operations.
You will be supporting a significant spend (c.£400m) and will manage the impact and risk of key and transnational suppliers including some direct accountability.
* Be the Procurement one point of contact for the External Supply Operational teams
* Provide the interface between the Procurement and the Operational teams, understanding business requirements, resolving commercial issues and aligning category strategies with operational activity.
* Own and manage CMOs aligned to the specific Procurement Operations regional role, to include negotiation, contracting, benefit delivery and SRM.
* Procurement experience in a Buying role
* Experienced within a Pharma, Healthcare or FMCG environment
* Direct procurement experience, for example within raw materials or finished products
* Experience working in a matrixed and highly regulated environment
* Degree qualified, ideally within related subject
* Experience working within External Supply
* Further Procurement related qualifications, for example CIPS, MCIPS
To discuss the Interim Procurement Operations Buyer role, please cal Sam on 01483 213 304