£300 - £350 per day
22 days ago
Interim Procurement Officer is required for initial 3-month contract with a local authority in Bedfordshire to support the Public Health/Child Services team to ensure the effect management of end to end tender and procurement processes.
- Provide support to senior managers in the Public Health/Child Services team.
- Be tasked with bringing together the contracts register and spend data to present to senior managers.
- Provide comprehensive support using In-tend E-procurement system to run tenders.
To be considered, you must have;
- Significant experience of working in council or local authority sectors within procurement and the subsequent knowledge of relevant procedures and constraints.
- Demonstrated Experience liaising with senior management and/or stakeholders.
- Knowledge and Experience of e-procurement systems and end to end tender management.
- Ideally have experience using Agresso finance management systems and in-tend procurement system. Failing this, experience of running reports in another financial management system.
To discuss the Interim Procurement Officer position, please call Harry on 01483 212188 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.