Leeds, West Yorkshire
£250 - £300 per day
4 months ago
Interim Procurement Officer - Leeds - Up to £300 P/D
Procurement Officer needed to work for a Central Government organisation based in Leeds. You will have the opportunity to manage the end to end procurement process across the Fleet category. Ensuring management of all commercial and contract process within the category.
- Running projects across the Fleet category in line with EU & UK Procurement regulations (OJEU)
- Running Bids & Tender using Oracle E-Procurement system
- Oversee and Negotiate the contractual agreements across the Category spend
- Drive engagement and develop relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation
- In turn, the job holder will ensure all the suppliers KPI's are monitored
- Experience of working in procurement in a similar role across the Fleet space.
- Excellent track record of engaging and influencing key stakeholders
- Experience using Oracle E-Procurement system
- Understanding of Commercial and Contract management
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment (OJEU)
- Ideally Degree & working towards CIPS
Call James Richards on 01483 213 305 or Email James.Richards@1st-Executive.com to discuss further. Application deadline, 15:00 pm 08/05/19.