£275 - £300 per day
3 months ago
Interim - Procurement Officer £300 P/D
Interim Procurement Officer needed to work for a central government body based in Sutton Coldfield, Wyton, or Andover. You will have knowledge of CCS frameworks and experience of Hard FM procurement categories. You will also have demonstrable experience of working in the Public Sector coupled with SC level clearance.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be working on the biggest FM program in Europe and potentially one of the largest FM contracts globally.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a high performing team at a critical stage of the program.
- You will utilize a new and specialised CCS Framework to call off exciting contracts and implement a new framework.
- This is a hands-on role which will involve negotiating with exciting and new suppliers in order to gain a commercial benefit and liaising with internal external stakeholders from grassroots to C-suit across complex organization structures.
- Experience of working in Central Government bodies
- Experience of Hard FM Catagory
- Excellent track record of engaging and influencing key stakeholders
- Experience of CCS frameworks
- Understanding of contract law and supplier agreements
- Ideally Degree & working towards CIPS
- SC Level Clearance (this is a mandatory requirement for all applicants)
This is an urgent requirement so if the role is of interest please contact me ASAP send me an email confirming your availability for a phone call (email@example.com)