South East England, England
£390 - £430 per day
3 months ago
Interim Procurement Manager Talent - £400 - 430pd
An exciting opportunity for an Interim Procurement Manager to join my FTSE 100 Energy client's Finance Procurement Team, and be a crucial part of their transformation across Talent categories.
This company is at the forefront of their field in terms of sustainability, with aims to become carbon neutral by 2050, and huge amounts of investment going into sustainable energy and the technology to support.
This is a full-time, 6-month initial contract, offering up to £400 to £430 per day (Umbrella, inside IR35), with a blended approach to working from home and in Middlesex or London.
As part of my leading client's Finance Procurement Team, you will provide key support on their transformation programmes across Talent Acquisition, Professional Services and HR categories.
This role will provide operational oversight of these Talent transformation programmes, and lead a team to understand the future demand, strategy for the group and technology adoptions which drive added-value.
Developing project viability and identifying risks, you will support project progress and drive innovative Procurement strategies championing the organisation's digital transformation and sustainability aims.
- Ensure the contingent workforce strategy is applied consistently across groups and geographies.
- Ensure that innovative opportunities are scopes, tracked and monitored.
- Co-ordinate with teams and third-party suppliers to ensure every programme delivers integrated cost and timeline.
- Ensure a robust communication and change plan
- Experienced Talent Acquisition Procurement Leader.
- Excellent strategic and creative thinking, with the ability to create a strategic approach to contingent workforce programme management.
- Strong leadership ability, with influencing and engagement skills across internal and external partners.
- An innovative mindset, embracing new challenges, change and innovation.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap, and any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org