£400 - £470 per day
over 1 year ago
To end of May
Interim Procurement Manager - Professional Services £470pd REMOTE
An exciting opportunity for an Interim Procurement Manager to join a large, trusted multinational, in a hands-on role to support their Professional Services and Marketing Communications.
This role is an initial contract until the end of May, with strong scope for extension, offering up to £470 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), based primarily working from home, with meetings in London.
You will hit the ground running in role central to a fast-paced team, responsible for a great deal of Procurement activity in Professional Services and Marketing Communications categories.
- Develop and implement Procurement plans and activity end-to-end.
- Support the Senior Procurement Manager in account management of internal customers, driving an understanding of business requirements.
- Collaborate on the development of category strategies.
- Manage and mitigate risk and issues.
- Drive continuous improvement and development.
- Strong, prior Procurement experience, with the ability to hit the ground running and deliver value.
- Experience in Procurement of Services, ideally with an understanding of day and hourly rates, service specifications, contracting on a payment by deliverables basis etc.
- Excellent communication skills up to a senior level.
- Prior experience in category strategy development.
- Advantageous would be some experience dealing with merchant acquiring or payment processing contract.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap.