£500 - £602 per day
6 months ago
Interim Procurement Manager - Real Estate £602pd
A fantastic, global opportunity for an Interim Procurement Manager, with strong Real Estate category exposure to join a FTSE 100 Pharmaceuticals company, currently going through large amounts of exciting corporate change, and drive the creation and execution of robust category strategies.
This is a 3-month contract, offering up to £602 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), based primarily working from home, with maximum one day per week in the offices in London.
You will work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to a senior level, to understand requirements, and ensure the organisation is enabling strong partnerships with suppliers leading to quality outcomes in Real Estate.
- Carry out the creation and execution of comprehensive Procurement strategies for Real Estate, driving savings and tangible benefit.
- Deliver long-term savings opportunities, identifying value levers.
- Partner with senior stakeholders to ensure value realisation and lead the procurement of third-party consultancy services.
- Develop and manage the Real Estate supply base.
- 5+ years' Procurement experience, with exposure to complex, Real Estate contract negotiations.
- The ability to develop and deliver robust and comprehensive Procurement strategies.
- The ability to influence and build strong relationships with senior stakeholders across countries and categories.
- Ability to manage commercial relationships with suppliers.
- Excellent negotiation ability with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Previous exposure to global, complex, matrix organisations.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email email@example.com