Up to £650 per day
about 1 month ago
Interim Procurement Manager £650pd
Role: Procurement Manager.
Rate: £650 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35)
Location: Hybrid - Berkshire 50%, Home 50%
Duration: 12 months initial contract
Client: Major Defence organisation
An Interim Procurement Manager role to join a major, Defence organisation, providing crucial support to their high-profile, £multi-billion, multi-year Procurement Programme.
Ideally, you will have current, valid, DV clearance.
There will likely be a long lead-time for onboarding for this role, so the position may suit contractors coming to the end of their contract in December or the New Year and looking for something new to move into.
- Strong, strategic sourcing ability.
- Able to develop and implement robust sourcing strategy.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement ability.
- Ability to contribute to make vs buy preparation and decisions, business strategy and forecasting.
- Drives cost reduction and efficiency.
- Public sector industry experience and familiarity with frameworks and regulations, ideally within Defence.
- Ideally, current, valid, DV Clearance.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org