£500 - £600 per day
12 months ago
Interim Procurement Manager - Professional Services £600pd
An exciting interim opportunity for a Senior Procurement Manager in HR and Professional Services to join a FTSE 100 Leader in Consumer Healthcare, in a hands-on position for the negotiation and delivery of key Management Consultancy and Financial Business Services contracts.
It's an exciting time to join this market-leading organisation, which has recently gone through an exciting corporate transformation to become its own world-class company, with completely separate resources and supply chain.
This role is a 6-month contract, offering up to £600 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), with a flexible approach to working from home and 1 day per week in their office in South-East England.
Following a massive, corporate-wide transformation programme, this leading organisation requires an experienced, senior sourcing manager to review and work on large contract extensions with c.6 key suppliers, in a hands-on role requiring close engagement with Legal and Risk.
Reporting to the Global Category Director, you will engage with stakeholders across the business up to leadership level, building robust, value-add relationships and acting as a main point of contact.
You will work closely with Suppliers across Financial Business Services and Management consultancy to manage complex sourcing projects and lead negotiations on commercial terms, as well as managing their performance and ensuring delivery against KPIs.
- 5-10 years' experience in Procurement Category Management or Sourcing, with a strong Professional Services Category focus.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build meaningful relationships with key suppliers and senior stakeholders.
- Strong contract negotiation and risk management ability.
- Ideally, some experience of implementing panels of suppliers, or ensuring consistent terms across suppliers e.g. for IT Services, Recruitment Panels, Learning & Development panels.
- Prior experience within a complex, matrix organisation, working across functions and geographies.
- Advantageous would be any experience within the Financial Business Services Category (Audit, Assurance, Banking Services, Insurance).
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email email@example.com