£600 - £700 per day
2 months ago
One of the world's largest insurance providers has an urgent requirement for an interim Professional Services Category Manager to join their procurement function.
This is a 6-month interim contract offering up to £700 p/d inside IR35 and majority home working.
The Professional Services Category Manager will have a focus on consulting and professional services suppliers and is responsible for managing sourcing activities & contracting across the business whilst working with our strategic outsourcing Procurement Partners.
Experience of the Ariba sourcing platform is desirable as well as an up to date view of the latest market trends for consulting and professional service suppliers. Experience project managing contract negotiations is required and a background of negotiating complex contracts and SOWs.
- Address professional services & consultancy spend and vendors for key consultancy Partners
* To put the interests of clients and the integrity of the market at the heart of the way you do business
* Support ad hoc RFP, negotiation, and contracting requests
* Manage key Sourcing processes and negotiate best commercial and contractual terms
* Leadership of sourcing initiatives
* Provide support, guidance and direction to other members of the legal and infosec teams
* Strong stakeholder skills
* Proven track record of year on year delivery
Experience / Requirements
* Strong procurement and negotiations background particularly working with legal on contracting
* Both a strategic and analytical mind-set
* Creativity to seek, encourage and find non-traditional approaches to procurement challenges
* Change management and self-awareness skills to adopt targeted approaches to a dynamic set of stakeholders
* Excellent communication & stakeholder skills
* Ability to articulate procurement's value, specifically as a Professional Services Procurement business partner
* In-depth knowledge of sourcing and procurement principles and best practices
* Strong services contract negotiation experience
* Strong negotiation skills
* Familiarity with relevant legislative and regulatory requirements, as well as understanding of standard contractual terms and conditions to mitigate legal risk (IR35, GDPR, InfoSec requirements)
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.