West London, London
£450 - £530 per day
SS - 13694_1576060154
about 1 year ago
Interim Procurement Manager - Marketing
Interim Procurement Manager required to join a global FMCG organisation to lead, organise and manage specific projects across the Marketing & Sales Category teams including spend across Media, Agencies, Promotions & Sales.
* Responsible for supporting the saving delivery target with specific accountable for savings projects within your remit.
* Execute and lead contract performance and governance where required
* Engagement with stakeholder's working collaboratively with the Marketing and Finance organisation to ensure alignment with the business is upheld throughout the process
* Supporting projects of various complexity, some short term, quick wins, others more complex and long term evaluation and negotiation based
* Flexibly working in a global organisation with stakeholders and colleagues in multiple locations around the world
To be considered, you must have;
* Bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering or Business (or equivalent experience)
* Cross-functional new product development leadership experience in a consumer health care business or similar
* Strong verbal, numerical and people skills
* Comfortable operating in situations characterised by complexity, ambiguity and high levels of uncertainty
* An ability to map out and understand complex, highly interdependent issues - to distil simple and elegant solutions
* Understanding of all the key business processes and functions within a transnational health care company
* Negotiation skills and ability to influence with or without authority throughout the organisation
To discuss the Interim Procurement Manager - Marketing position, please call Sam on 01483 213 304.