£550 - £650 per day
23 days ago
One of the UK's largest and most innovative pharmaceutical organisations has an urgent requirement for an Interim Marketing Category Manager to join their procurement team.
This is an initial 6-month interim contract offering home working and £650 p/d inside IR35.
The role is accountable for implementing the global Procurement strategic goals on country level for their area of responsibility and successfully managing relevant KPIs in regards to productivity, compliance metrics, processes, customer satisfaction and people development.
- Drive/Implement UK,IE,Nordics strategic goals from overall Procurement strategy
- With specific responsibility in Marketing & Sales; Managed spend: $110m
- Manage supplier relationships
- Ensure effective communication
- 7 years of procurement experience in large multinational organization.
- Marketing & Sales procurement expertise ideally in creative & digital agencies, Media and Market research or at minimum, a broad indirect category experience
- Category strategy delivery experience in Marketing & Sales, local/regional/global
- Proven track record of successful supplier negotiation and management.
- Proven track record of driving delivering of value & targets.
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.