£400 - £467 per day
6 months ago
Interim Procurement Manager - Logistics £465pd
Currently recruiting a fantastic opportunity to join a world-leading, FTSE listed pharmaceuticals company, undergoing significant corporate change, as an Interim Procurement Manager in Logistics. This role will focus on strategic sourcing across Logistics Warehousing and Domestic Transportation.
This is a 12-month contract, offering up to £465 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), currently remote working- once restrictions ease, flexibility will be offered to work from home and in their offices in London.
You will support strategy development and lead negotiations and projects in Warehousing and Distribution for Pharmaceuticals in Europe, with spends c.50m.
This will be a strategic sourcing role, including running tenders, negotiation contracts, engaging effectively with suppliers and maintaining a market awareness.
- Strategic Procurement; prior experience running tenders, negotiating contracts and engaging with suppliers.
- Strong, previous Category experience in Warehousing and Domestic Transportation.
- Experience working in international environments.
- Excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills, ideally some experience with Ariba for searching, tendering and negotiation.
- Ideally, some experience working within pharmaceuticals, or a similar, regulated industry environment.
- Advantageous: some experience with the Jaggaer tool and relevant Business Intelligence tools.
- The ability to engage with C-level stakeholders across functions and geographies.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please call 01483213310 or email firstname.lastname@example.org