£300 - £355 per day
22 days ago
One of the UK's most recognisable FMCG brands with an urgent requirement for an Interim EMEA Procurement Manager for IT and Professional services.
This will be an initial 6-month contract offering up to £355 p/d inside IR35 and remote working.
The new Global procurement Organization is driving a transformation agenda, driving increased levels of collaboration and a more strategic global approach to category management, enabling simplification and standardization of procurement categories and processes. This role has responsibilities for purchases for regional/local EMEA IT & regional/local EMEA REFM (real estate, facility management), with a spend of approximately $80M and will report directly into the Global Director of IT Procurement.
- You are driven to understand both the global and local IT/professional services & REFM procurement categories, leveraging global scale and bringing competitiveness to the business.
- You can successfully drive value in a category by developing a procurement strategy that puts the client in a favorable position and are a skilled negotiator.
- Extensive experience in Procurement (IT/Professional Services Category preferred with experience in Cyber Security and cloud an advantage).
- Experience working in a complex matrixed procurement environment.
- Extensive experience in stakeholder management
- Experience in change management for procurement functions
- Self-motivated and assertive with internal and external contacts.
- Skilled in Supplier Relationship Management.
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.