£300 - £355 per day
3 months ago
One of the UK's most recognisable FMCG brands with an urgent requirement for an Interim EMEA Procurement Manager for IT and Professional services.
This will be an initial 6-month contract offering up to £355 p/d inside IR35 and remote working.
The new Global procurement Organization is driving a transformation agenda, driving increased levels of collaboration and a more strategic global approach to category management, enabling simplification and standardization of procurement categories and processes. This role has responsibilities for purchases for regional/local EMEA IT & regional/local EMEA REFM (real estate, facility management), with a spend of approximately $80M and will report directly into the Global Director of IT Procurement.
- You are driven to understand both the global and local IT/professional services & REFM procurement categories, leveraging global scale and bringing competitiveness to the business.
- You can successfully drive value in a category by developing a procurement strategy that puts the client in a favorable position and are a skilled negotiator.
- Extensive experience in Procurement (IT/Professional Services Category preferred with experience in Cyber Security and cloud an advantage).
- Experience working in a complex matrixed procurement environment.
- Extensive experience in stakeholder management
- Experience in change management for procurement functions
- Self-motivated and assertive with internal and external contacts.
- Skilled in Supplier Relationship Management.
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.