£500 - £600 per day
26 days ago
Interim Procurement Manager - Indirects £600pd
A fantastic opportunity for an Interim Procurement Manager, with strong experience in Indirect categories, to join a FTSE 100 Pharmaceuticals company and execute global sourcing strategies.
This is an initial 3-month contract, offering up to £600 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), with a mixed approach to working from home and in London.
As Procurement Manager, you will ensure the input to and alignment in creation of global sourcing strategies. You'll identify and delivery business benefits, and delivery business requirements through the execution of category strategies.
- Provide insight on local business requirements and market information to support global strategy creation and execution.
- Execute global sourcing strategies across a range of spend categories
- Act as a local expert across assigned categories.
- Build and maintain strong, strategic relationships with key stakeholders to influence, map requirements, identify opportunities and drive value.
- Execute and manage contracts with suppliers, maximising opportunities and ensure strategic views are aligned.
- Manage supply base with a robust performance management process in place.
- Transform the supply chain to drive value and align business and customer needs.
- Identify, manage and mitigate any risk.
- 5+ years' Indirect Procurement experience, across the development and implementation of strategies, stakeholder management and SRM.
- Prior experience within global, matrix organisations.
- Excellent skills of communication and influence with stakeholders up to a senior level.
- Strong analytical skills, including root cause analysis and solutions generation.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org