£450 - £530 per day
7 months ago
Interim Procurement Manager - Indirects £530 REMOTE
An exciting opportunity for an Interim Senior Procurement Manager, with strong experience in Indirect Procurement, to join a world-leading pharmaceuticals company and support the creation of global sourcing strategies.
This is a 6-month contract, offering up to £530 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), primarily remote, with occasional visits to site in London.
As Senior Procurement Manager, you will partner with Global category teams on the creation, alignment and execution of sourcing strategies. You will identify and deliver business benefits to ensure excellence in supply, quality, cost and innovation. You will manage suppliers and contracts to drive delivery against KPIs and manage the tail spend.
You will be required to build effective partnerships with senior, business-wide stakeholders up to Leadership level. Working to understand business requirements and priorities, you will advise how Procurement can support these aims.
This is an excellent chance to make an immediate impact and drive improvement across the business.
- 5-10 years' Procurement experience, with strong Indirect Procurement exposure, in particular Sales and Marketing categories.
- Track record of senior stakeholder management and influencing.
- Experience managing and developing suppliers, and partnering with supply base to drive benefit.
- Excellent executive communications skills up to Leadership Team Level
- Autonomous and continuous improvement mindset.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email email@example.com.