£400 - £500 per day
3 months ago
Interim Procurement Manager (Indirects) - £500 p/d
Our client, a high-profile FTSE 100 organisation, based in London, seeks to recruit an Interim Procurement Manager (Indirects) - £500 p/d, to act as a business partner to key stakeholders while covering a wide range of indirects, including marketing, corporate services and HR.
- As the Interim Procurement Manager (Indirects) - £500 p/d, you will act in a 'business-partner' capacity to key stakeholders, providing expert procurement support across a range of indirects, including marketing, corporate services and HR.
- You will manage the end-to-end procurement lifecycle, from strategic sourcing through to contract management and SRM, and demonstrate outstanding stakeholder management capabilities.
- The ideal candidate will present experience of Indirect Procurement - ideally with some experience in marketing, corporate services and HR.
- Demonstrable track-record of generating savings and providing added value to your stakeholders.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills developed in a complex 'blue-chip' environment.
- Ideally Degree and / or MCIPS qualified.