Up to £450 per day + Benefits
about 1 year ago
An experienced Interim Procurement Manager (HR) is required to join a leading Private Healthcare company based in Staines, paying up to £450pd
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious organisation, within their Procurement function, who are currently leading the Private Healthcare market with their pioneering approach to Healthcare services.
Day to day responsibilities can include:
- Delivering high-quality category strategy plans alongside Senior Management.
- Performing regular stakeholder meetings.
- Leading contract negotiations on behalf of the organisation and developing negotiation plans
- Working with business leads to understand customer requirement, volume demands and specifications to inform category development strategies.
The candidate will have:
- Proven Category Management experince, ideally within an HR context.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Full End to End Procurement Experience.
- Strong SRM, Negotiation and Contract Management skillset
- Ideally be MCIPS qulifies or studying towards.
If this opportunity sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact Harry Noble directly on 01483 212188 or email email@example.com