£500 - £575 per annum
6 days ago
Interim Procurement Manager - Fleet £575pd
An exciting Interim opportunity for a Procurement Manager, with expertise in Fleet, to join a world-leader in Pharma, and provide business-critical, Sourcing and Contract Management support.
It's an exciting time to be joining this FTSE 100 Pharmaceuticals company, who recently underwent a massive corporate transformation, and are now looking to review supplier relationships and ensure the right, robust contracts are in place.
Running to the end of March 2023, this role is offering up to £575 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), with a hybrid approach to working from home and in London.
As Senior Procurement Manager, you will be accountable for sourcing and contract management for the Fleet category. This will include developing and implementing global category strategies, contracting for category agreements, Supplier Relationship Management, and ensuring Supplier delivery against KPIs and SLAs.
You will plan, negotiate with third parties, and execute contract planning, and drive delivery against sustainability roadmaps and the organisation's strategic direction.
- Strong Procurement Knowledge and deep Fleet Category knowledge.
- Excellent negotiation and contract management skills.
- An understanding of strategic cost management principals, including lease vs buy, outsource vs insource.
- Able to engage with and influence stakeholders to a senior level.
- The ability to lead and develop cross-functional project teams.
- Previous experience in a global, complex, matrix environment.
This is an urgent need - if interested, please apply asap.