Interim Procurement Manager - Electric Vehicles £460pd
£400 - £460 per day
about 1 year ago
End of Sep 22
Interim Procurement Manager - EV £460pd
An incredibly exciting opportunity to be a crucial part of FTSE 100 client's Global EV ambition, as Interim Category Manager for the Servicing and Maintenance of their EV Charging units across 50k locations.
This leading Energy organisation are truly at the forefront of their field in sustainability, with aims to become carbon neutral by 2050, and huge amounts of investment going into sustainable energy solutions and the cutting-edge tech to support.
This is a contract until the end of September 2022, with excellent scope to extend, offering up to £460pd (umbrella, inside ir35), with flexible working from home and in their central London office.
This role sits in a fast-paced team responsible for all strategic agreements, Procurement and the relationships with suppliers for Electric Vehicle charging expectations, with over 1bn of spend.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing the key, maintenance contracts to support 100k Electric Vehicle charging units globally.
This varied role will be accountable from RFP, through to scope collation, Procurement Strategy design and Sourcing Strategy Design, for big, heavy-hitting, maintenance agreements to be put in place for large countries.
- Strong Procurement experience, ideally with experience across Service and Maintenance contracts.
- Electrical Engineering background with experience in the maintenance of equipment.
- Ability to engage with a large set of key stakeholders, regularly liaising up to a senior level.
- Agile, with the ability to be flexible and creative around business changes and the utilisation of required tools.
- Previous EV Category experience would be incredibly advantageous.
- Ideally, previous experience within a large, global, matrix organisation.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email email@example.com