Up to £500 per day
17 days ago
Interim Procurement Manager - Digital and Tech £500 (inside)
My esteemed client in Central Government is currently recruiting a fantastic opportunity for an Interim Procurement / Commercial Manager to support complex and high-value Procurement, across Digital and Technology categories.
This role is an initial 6-month contract, paying up to £500 per day (inside IR35, through umbrella), initially based remotely, then based London with flexibility around working from home.
- Lead Procurement in high-value and complex frameworks and contracts, across Digital and Technology categories
- Identify assets / services across the business, within Hardware, Software, WiFi, Support Services, Supplier Interface, Licenses, Data and Broadband etc.
- Review the Commercial outlook and identify / mitigate any risk and impacts
- Design and implement Procurement strategy and approached
- Lead supplier relationship management and supplier integration
- Renegotiation of existing contracts as necessary
- Exceedingly strong Procurement expertise, with experience in large scale, Digital and Technology Procurement
- Experience with high-value, complex frameworks and contracts
- Procurement/ Commercial experience of Technical Delivery
- Significant Central Government or Public Sector experience
- Strong skills of stakeholder management across all levels and functions.
- Strong supplier management and engagement ability
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP. Any questions, please email email@example.com or call 01483213310.