Manchester, Greater Manchester
£400 - £450 per day
12 months ago
Interim Procurement Manager (Datacentre & Hosting) £400-£450 p/d PAYE
A major Highstreet bank has an urgent requirement for an Interim Procurement Manager to join their Technology Sourcing division to support deals predominantly within the Datacentre and Hosting category.
This is an initial 6-month contract based in Manchester offering between £400 - £450 per day
PLEASE NOTE: The client will only accept contractors working on a PAYE basis through an accredited umbrella partner.
- Proven experience of leading strategic sourcing projects within Technology (5+ years, must have experience working on Datacentre & Hosting related projects).
- Understanding of datacentre and hosting vendor base.
- Experience working within the procurement functions of Financial Services clients.
- Ability to lead highly complex RFPs.
- Demonstrate capability to multitask and prioritise workload.
- Stakeholder management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both written and verbal.
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if this role is of interest then please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.