£420 - £522 per day
about 1 month ago
6 months +
Interim Procurement Manager - Construction and Fleet £520pd
Role: Procurement Manager - Fleet and NEC contracts.
Rate: £520 per day (Umbrella, inside IR35).
Client: Esteemed Public Sector Client.
Duration: 6-month initial contract.
Location: Hybrid working from home and 2-3 days per week in Croydon.
An Interim Procurement Manager role, to join an esteemed Government-owner organisation and support numerous, £multi-million, Fleet and Construction projects.
Reporting into the Senior Procurement Manager, you will work across multi-discipline teams and across levels of seniority to manage Procurements from Strategy through to Award. You will carry out Post-contract and Supplier Performance Management
You will also complete forecasting, budgeting and report-writing.
- Strong Public Sector Procurement, within large organisations.
- Excellent Pre and Post-contract exposure.
- Construction / Transport background with Procurement and Post-contact Management experience.
- NEC Contract experience.
- End-to-end Contract Management and Procurement
- CIMS / RICS or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, to a senior level.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email email@example.com