£400 - £465 per day
22 days ago
Interim Procurement Manager Construction £500
Currently recruiting an exciting opportunity to join my client, a leader in Pharmaceuticals going through massive corporate change. As Interim Procurement Manager, you will be crucial to their huge project for construction of a new building.
An initial 6-month contract, this position offers up to £500 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35), based working from home and in London (once restrictions allow).
The Interim Project Procurement Manager will sit in Global Procurement, with responsibility as single point of contact for this large construction project. You will partner with the business to establish and implement and the contracting and Procurement strategy, promote continuous improvement and innovation, ensure end-to-end sourcing and contract management of project packages.
- Ensure successful, full, end-to-end Procurement project delivery.
- Partner with Global Procurement on the deployment of global sourcing strategies and development and delivery of Contracting and Procurement project strategies.
- Lead Procurement activity and promote innovation and continuous improvement, for cost, timeline, and value.
- Engage, manage, and monitor 3rd party and supplier performance.
- Development of strategic sourcing for project packages, maintaining an awareness of the market and advising supplier benchmarks.
- Manage legal review of contracts and overall Supplier Relationship (SRM).
- Excellent experience of Construction, CAPEX market, Large Headquarters and R&D projects, ideally with some exposure to development.
- Strong Procurement experience, particularly across key categories, including Market Analysis, RFX, Negotiations, Contract Management, SRM and the end-to-end sourcing process.
- Incredibly strong knowledge od technical categories within Capital Projects: Building Services, Biotech Equipment, Construction, Technical Contractors.
- Strong skills of Project Management, Communication, Change, Relationship Management and a continuous improvement mindset.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org