Interim Procurement Manager - CAPEX/Engineering
€700 - €1000 per day
27 days ago
Role: Interim CAPEX/Maintenance/Engineering Procurement Manager
Rate: €700 - €1,000 per day
Are you a Dutch-speaking interim procurement expert with deep knowledge in CAPEX, Engineering, Maintenance or other similar categories?
If so, I may have the perfect contract for you!
I'm looking for several experienced interim procurement experts to join this market-leading Fortune 500 manufacturing company. They are true industry leaders within their segment - globally renowned and investing heavily in delivering sustainable solutions to their global clients.
They are currently running several major CAPEX projects across the Netherlands and thus need short-term support to manage the procurement and supplier management element of these significant investments. Programmes include refitting and retooling production facilities, increasing capacity and developing new facilities and technologies.
Subcategories include heavy industrial, maintenance, engineering services, subcontractors, construction, production equipment and MRO.
Here are some more details on the role:
- You will manage the end-to-end procurement and supplier management cycle for a high-value capital investment project.
- You will partner closely with the senior leadership team and internal stakeholders.
- You will work in close conjunction with global and regional stakeholders on seasonal, global, regional and brand-specific multi-channel marketing campaigns, working with suppliers to develop and deliver a consistent brand message and image.
- You will manage the day-to-day procurement, supplier management, spend analysis, tendering and strategic sourcing process.
- In conjunction with central procurement operations, you will conduct spend analytics activities to segment opportunities for savings, innovation and global/regional strategic sourcing.
- You will manage key supplier relationships across all marketing subcategories.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- A strong background in CAPEX and engineering services procurement.
- Fluent Dutch language skills are essential.
- Expertise in proactively developing and managing key senior stakeholder relationships within a complex and dispersed environment.
- A results-driven attitude, focused on proactively solving problems and working in close conjunction with your suppliers and stakeholders to drive forward progress.
- Ideally you will have some form of professional qualification in engineering, though this is not essential.
- Willingness to travel.
If you match the above profile and are interested in learning more, please either apply directly or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.