£450 - £572 per day + REMOTE, Strong potential to go permanent
over 1 year ago
Interim Procurement Manager CAPEX £570 REMOTE
An excellent opportunity for a seasoned Procurement Manager in CAPEX and Equipment to join a world-leader in FMCG, going through significant transformation, and support a truly business-critical, high-spend and high-profile programme, with a UK and European scope.
This is a contract to the end of 2022, with strong potential to go permanent, offering up to £570 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35), based 100% remotely.
This role will be a crucial part of my client's high-profile, business-critical programme, considered to be their single most important project for the whole of Europe in 2022.
You will drive the execution of this complex programme to launch and deploy a new product with my client's customer base. This will involve managing the suppliers, and all end-to-end procurement across CAPEX, Labour and Equipment for the programme.
You will manage the supplier relationship closely and effectively, ensuring that the contract is in place, with accompanying SLAs, terms, KPIs, liabilities and mitigating actions, and that suppliers are delivering against expectations.
You will launch and run the full-lifecycle RFI and RFP across the UK and Europe, for alternative suppliers on the market.
Once the programme has been launched and stabilised, you will develop and implement a procurement category strategy for the client's new product line.
This role will interact closely with incredibly senior stakeholders at the top of the business, and is incredibly likely to result in an attractive permanent position.
- 3-5 years' + solid Procurement experience with CAPEX and Equipment, ideally within an FMCG context.
- Experienced in supplier negotiation, and project/ programme management.
- Demonstrable success in turning around and getting business buy-in on complex projects previously.
- Strong skills of engagement with stakeholders up to a senior level, and ability to effectively gauge business requirements.
- Ability to navigate a global, matrix organisation.
- Ideally some experience working with relevant Procurement tools to run RFIs and RFPs (e.g. Coupa).
- Excellent ability to work autonomously, with fairly minimal support.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email email@example.com / call 01483213310.