South East England, England
£450 - £555 per day
7 months ago
Interim Procurement Manager ADM £555pd
I'm currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for an experienced Procurement Manager, with strong Application Development and Maintenance exposure, to join a FTSE 100 Energy company going through massive corporate change.
This company are at the forefront of their field, with aims to become carbon neutral by 2050 and significant investment going into sustainable energy and the cutting-edge technologies to support that.
This is an initial 6-month contract, offering up to £555 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35), with a flexible blend of working from home and in their offices in South East England (once restrictions allow)
The Procurement Category Manager will be a crucial part of my client's large-scale, digital, cost reduction programme, focused on Application Development and Maintenance.
You will work to understand the agreements in place with key Service Integrators, complex service models, and commercial models. You will liaise closely with a key, senior landscape of stakeholders across functions, driving change and continuous improvement.
This role will be accountable for a specific workstream in the overall programme, championing successful delivery in a major cost-out programme.
- Deep Application Development and Maintenance Procurement expertise and Contract knowledge, within a complex, matrix organisation.
- Excellent Procurement process and systems ability.
- Strong Service Integrator supplier knowledge.
- Previous, demonstrable experience in projects or programme delivery.
- Excellent skills of stakeholder management, up to a senior level.
This is an incredibly urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org