West London, London
£400 - £500 per day
SS - 13234_1565976533
3 months ago
Interim Procurement Manager required for initial 3 month contract in West London with an immediate start.
You will build strong relationships with a variety of diverse stakeholders. You will then use these relationships to understand everyone's objectives and then advise how procurement can help achieve these goals. This may include ambitious cost savings, managing risk and/or ensuring that the right suppliers are being chosen.
- Strategy Execution
- Benefit Delivery
- Business Partnering & Stakeholder Management
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Supply Chain & Risk Management
- Procurement experience including the ability to support multiple categories ideally within Marketing, Sales and/or Commercial
- Track record of senior stakeholder management and influencing, this includes the ability to build strong relationships and to influence without express authority
- Experience managing suppliers (including performance management), developing new potential suppliers and partnering with supply base for mutual benefit
- Able to demonstrate significant cost savings
- Ability to articulate the value that procurement can bring to an organisation
If you are interested in this role, please apply prior to Wednesday 21st August at 10am to be considered.