Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£450 - £500 per day
8 days ago
Role: INTERIM Procurement Manager
Rate: Up to £500 p/d (OUTSIDE IR35)
Location: Milton Keynes (1-2 days p/w)
Our client, a leading global Logistics & Transport services organisation, seeks to recruit an experienced INTERIM Procurement specialist to lead key sourcing projects across the Indirect Category portfolio including Property (Including warehouse fit outs), FM and Professional Services.
The jobholder will lead the delivery of key Procurement projects across the Indirect Category portfolio including Property, Warehousing fit outs, FM and Professional Services. The jobholder will work in an internal consultancy capacity, supporting various Stakeholders across multiple business units. The jobholder will ensure that the business applies best practice procurement processes and methodologies ensuring that a balanced approach is taken to assess the cost v quality of the service/product and achieve cost savings throughout while assessing levels of risk.
- Broad INDIRECT category background; encompassing Property, FM and Professional Services.
- Demonstrable track record of savings delivery in a project driven procurement environment.
- Excellent stakeholder management capability.
- Experienced within Contract Reviews and legals. (Liability, Indemnity, GDPR, Data Protection, Cost, Damages, SLA's and KPI's)
- Ideally Degree and MCIPS qualified.
- Looking to start as soon as possible.