£400 - £600 per day
27 days ago
Interim Procurement Manager - £450 -£600 pd
My client, a leader in the Financial Services sector, is currently recruiting an Interim Procurement Manager to support their cross-category, large-scale procurement projects. This role is an initial 3-month contract, working remotely and paying up to a maximum of £600 per day (inside IR35).
- Running major strategic procurement projects across all categories including IT, HR, Digital, Risk, Banking Operations, Lending Operations and Facilities.
- Lead the majority of new procurements, provide Commercial Direction and review of large existing contracts
- Support the Director of Procurement in developing departmental processes, procedures and systems
- Actioning the full procurement lifecycle
- Negotiating high-value, complex supply contracts
- Experience in Financial services
- Experience of Procurement for high-value, IT projects
- Strong commercial and business acumen
- Experience in the full procurement lifecycle, RFx, developing contract P&L models over 10 years preferred
- Strong influencing, stakeholder management and leadership skills
- The ability to negotiate credibly
If this role sounds interesting, please apply ASAP. Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Claire on 01483213310