£300 - £400 per day
5 months ago
Superb opportuntiy to join a key client of 1st Executive, a world leading Oil & Gas organiastion, as an interim Procurement Specialist focussing around Contingent and permanent workforce. This is a 3 month contract and is very likely to extend. This role will invovle undertaking sourcing events and negotiations across the category and conduct category/sourcing analysis, running tender processes and managing both internal and in-country stakeholders on an international scale. A great role for any candidate who is looking to develop their experience within a global, diverse and fast-paced function.
- Working within the HR & Recruitment Categories (Contingent Labour & Perm recruitment)
- Running tender processes across the category
- Conducting category and sourcing analysis to optimise the efficiency of the function and drive the development of the category
- Manage internal and in-country stakeholders globally across multiple world regions in one of the most diverse recruitment programs in the world.
- 3-5 Years Indirects Procurement Experience
- 6-12 Months experience in indirect category services including HR Services, Corporate Services, Professional Services (Ideally recruitment)
- Experience of working in Complex environments
- Good internal stakeholder management skills
- Experience using SAP and Ariba
If this position is of interest, please apply for the role now and any questions, call Elliot Fisher on 01483 212186.