£500 - £600 per day
over 1 year ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative manufactures and grid solution providers has an urgent requirement for an Interim Procurement Leader to join their team.
This is a 6-month interim contract offering between £500-£600 p/d inside IR35 for a candidate to be based in Rugby.
Title: Procurement Leader
Supervises: Site Sourcing Team
Working within a flexible Supply Chain environment, this role will be responsible for the Purchasing activities within several specified projects and commodities. The development, motivation and management of a high impact team within the business. The role will be accountable for material cost within a project and the cost down activities necessary to achieve cost targets as well as driving on time delivery and right first-time quality of supplied parts.
- Demonstrated experience of operating at all levels of the organisation
- Proven experience of managing complex supply chains preferably within an manufacturing environment
- Ideally a track record of sourcing within a Low Cost Country environment
- Ability to manage an extended team in a matrix organisation
- Demonstrated commercial awareness and ability
- Ability to work without close supervision to meet pre-agreed objectives
- Probably either qualified to or working towards CIPS
- Good understanding of engineering (Mechanical/Electrical or Electronics) with demonstrable experience and proven ability to influence
- Demonstrated commercial awareness with the ability to analyse and negotiate complex supply agreements.
- Experience of developing, implementing and managing commodity strategies
- Highly data literate and driven by the facts of a case
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please give apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.