£560 - £660 per day
about 1 month ago
Interim Procurement Lead - IT Software and Services £660pd
Currently recruiting a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading Pharma company currently undergoing significant corporate change, as Interim Procurement Lead for IT Software and Services.
This role is an initial 4-month contract, with excellent scope for extension, paying up to £660 per day (inside IR35, through umbrella), with flexible working from home and in London.
You will hit the ground running on large procurement programmes for IT Software and Services, focusing on the execution and separation of a large number of service and software contracts, as part of my client's ongoing divestment.
You will drive procurement excellence and on-time delivery, effectively managing stakeholders up to a senior level.
- Strong, demonstrable experience in IT Software and Services Procurement.
- Experience in Software Licensing and SaaS terms.
- Experience working within a global, matrix environment.
- Prior experience working on large, complex procurement programmes.
- A delivery-focussed mindset and the ability to manage milestones and timelines effectively.
- The ability and gravitas to engage with and influence stakeholders up to C-suite level.
- Ideally some experience with divestments / M&A.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org / call 01483213310.