£450 - £550 per day
23 days ago
Interim Procurement Lead - Digital £550pd (inside)
Currently recruiting an exciting interim opportunity for a Procurement Lead to join my esteemed central government client, within their digital innovation Category, to be instrumental in the success of their digital strategy.
This Category includes Application development and management, Cloud and hosting, Digital Inclusion, AI, Automation, Machine Learning, and Capability Enhancement.
This role is paying between £450 and £550 per day (inside IR35, working through an Umbrella Company) and is completely working from home.
In this senior role, you will drive innovation and value for money, creating significant savings and delivering market-leading products.
- Play an integral part in the success of the Digital Innovation Team, working closely with key, senior stakeholders, major suppliers and customers, shaping the Category
- Lead the development of Cloud and Hosting Category Strategies, working closely with major Cloud providers, such as AWS and Google
- Develop team knowledge of Cloud and support customer development
- Liaise closely and effectively with government departments and senior-level stakeholders
- Drive continuous improvement, consistency and collaboration
- Lead financial forecasting across the Cloud landscape for the Digital and Tech business plan
- Hold accountability for recruitment and resourcing
- Demonstrable evidence of leading a team and producing outstanding performance and results
- Significant, strong experience in Commercial / Procurement / Strategy / IT / Technology
- A proven ability to develop and maintain strong, working relationships with stakeholders at all levels, in a complex Commercial environment
- Strong experience of developing Commercial strategies, achieving significant Commercial results, across both savings and indirect benefits
- Significant knowledge of the technology market and application of Commercial models
- Experience of budget or financial ownership
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email email@example.com
Deadline for submissions: COB Monday 8th February 2021