£400 - £450 per day
about 1 month ago
One of the worlds largest and most innovative sustainable technology firms has an urgent requirement for an Interim Senior Procurement Engineer to join their function.
This is a initial 3-month interim contract offering up to £450 p/d inside IR35 and majority home working with 1-2 days per week in the Hertfordshire offices.
- Support the procurement manager to develop category strategies (Zeoilte, Ionomer, 3rd party process and other categories) that deliver other performance targets such as cost, quality, delivery, innovation and category risks.
- Support the procurement manager to review, analysis and implement the quarterly price matrix
- Support the procurement manager to execute and track the saving actions
- Support the procurement manager to review existing contract or implement new contracts
- Defining the procurement project risks, escalating to JM procurement manager and monitoring the status of the actions taken. Effective stakeholder management ensuring delivery of commitments to category action plans.
- Support the procurement manager to manage appropriate supplier relationships
- Works collaboratively with sector/SBU procurement teams to ensure appropriate supplier performance management plans are in place for global category suppliers
- Support the procurement manager to prepare and facilitate appropriate supplier/cross functional workshops
- Project Management
- Chemical/ Manufacturing Business experience
- Strategic procurement background
- Efficient use of Microsoft office packages
- Effective communication skills - Verbal and written
- Highly organised, able to facilitate multiple activities at once and prioritise workload
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Good Commercial Acumen, understanding of the business context to make sound judgments and recommendations
This is an urgent requirement so if this role is of interest please apply immediately of contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.