£30 - £35 per hour
3 months ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative manufactures and grid solution providers has an urgent requirement for an Interim Procurement Coordinator to join their procurement team.
This is a 6-month interim role offering up to £35 p/d inside IR35 based Safford.
The site sourcing coordinator owns and coordinates the project sourcing operations and is single point of contact to the Product line on his/her site. He/she assumes the responsibilities of all sourcing activities inside these projects or tenders in accordance with the procurement strategy and policy.
- Drive procurement projects from ITO to OTR in collaboration with the respective product line stakeholders
- Drive key sourcing and business metrics including cost, cash, supplier quality, BCC and fulfilment OTD metrics in line with operating plan targets
- Optimize cash-out effort and increase suppliers Days To Pay
- Implement continuous improvement activities in all areas of responsibility to improve operating performance
- Conduct supplier negotiations to resolve issues and achieve business outcomes in full collaboration with strategic sourcing leaders
- Promote his/her site in developing new sourcing opportunities in cooperation with the global commodity leaders
- Actively participate in supplier performance reviews
- Graduate degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma/GED) with at least 5 years of experience in a Procurement role
- Negotiation Expertise
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
- Proven analytical and organizational ability
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please give apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.