£400 - £450 per day
18 days ago
INTERIM Contract Manager - £500 p/d (Inside)
Role: Interim Procurement Consultant
Rate: £500 p/d (Inside IR35)
Location: London / hybrid working
Client: FTSE 100 Tier 1 Insurance Provider
The role will support Procurement activities across the Network Transformation Programme. The Procurement Analyst is primarily responsible for negotiating local supply contracts with Networks and Telecoms Vendors. Reporting into the Category Manager - Telecoms, the individual will manage relationships with senior IT Transformation stakeholders and external vendors.
In depth Networks and Telecoms knowledge and experience of Global Transformation Programmes is essential for this role.
- Working closely with Legal and Transformation stakeholders to negotiate commercial and contractual terms with external vendors.
- Track, manage and report progress to key stakeholders
- Support the delivery of the wider IT Category Plans whilst addressing short, mid, and long term business goals and objectives.
- To put the interests of clients and the integrity of the market at the heart of the way you do business
- 5+ years of Network and Telecoms procurement experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of Network and Telecoms contracts and negotiation experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of IT sourcing and procurement principles and best practices
- Strong Network and Telecoms Industry knowledge
- Good working knowledge of Ariba Contract Workspace