Up to £26 per hour
RK - 11624_1530726450
7 months ago
Do you have experience of managing commercial agreements within in a Procurement function? Have you ever worked for a company involved in advanced avionics technology?
1st Executive are recruiting on behalf of a global, industry leading Aerospace organisation who seek an Interim Procurement Contract Specialist to join their rapidly expanding commercial function.
You'll be responsible for ensuring that the items and services to build and maintain advanced avionics technology products are purchased from specified suppliers and are delivered according to agreed terms and conditions.
- Work alongside procurement commodity buyers to draft, negotiate and execute contracts and manage the evolution of existing contractual documents e.g. complex contract amendments and settlement agreements during the life cycle of the contract
- Contractual analysis of agreements during the contract administration phase and/or in case of disagreements / potential forthcoming disputes between Company and suppliers concerning existing procurement contracts.
- Provision of specialised support and expertise in contract analysis, drafting, design and negotiations for Company functions other than Procurement.
- Advising internal stakeholders on contractual implications of internal (improvement) projects (e.g. confidentiality or intellectual property aspects).
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong contractual and commercial background with technical knowledge.
- High capability for negotiation of contractual documents.
- Proven ability in team working and influencing skills.
- Experience of delivering projects within a Procurement environment.
Rate: £26 p/h
Duration: 6 months
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity then please send an updated CV to email@example.com.