£300 - £333 per day
7 months ago
6 months +
Interim Procurement Contract Analyst £333 per day
An exciting opportunity to join a FTSE 100 Pharmaceuticals company, currently undergoing huge amounts of corporate change, to provide crucial support in their outsourcing and contract process.
This is a 6-month contract, offering up to £333 per day (Umbrella, inside IR35), with a blended approach to working from home and in their offices in West-London.
You will lead and support the outsourcing and contracting process to issue the final, executable contract. You will carry out day-to-day outsourcing activities to support the development of MSAs, standalone contracts, task orders and contract amendments. This role will also involve quality checks and analysis, escalating any issues as appropriate.
- Create Task Orders and One-off contracts.
- Basic Request for Proposals for supplier selection.
- Ensure relevant System Operating Procedures have been followed for buying.
- Verify budget approvals and cost centre allocation.
- Check Third Party Oversight compliance.
- Verify MSA dates and ensure requested services are covered.
- Ensure clear service descriptions are in place.
- Organise kick-off meetings, select required contract templates, and co-ordinate contract drafting and revisions across stakeholders.
- 3-4 years' Contract Management experience.
- Basic understanding of legal terminology
- A professional background in Procurement, Legal, Economics, Finance or Management Engineering.
- Strong skills of stakeholder management up to a senior level.
- Ideally, some knowledge of pharmaceuticals contracts.
- Prior experience within global, matrix organisations.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.