£500 - £550 per day
3 months ago
1st Executive are retained by a global FTSE100 Oil & Gas Supermajor, who are seeking an experienced leader in change management and implementation of process improvement across an existing procurement function. You MUST HAVE a proven track record in procurement, identifying process areas that require improvement and leading major change initiatives across a global, blue-chip organisation. An excellent role for someone who excels in change, with a truly dynamic, innovative team to work alongside.
To provide subject matter expertise to assist the client in developing Change Management practices and processes as part of a programme to improve operational efficiency across service management functions. He or she will need to work closely with the project manager, stakeholders and delivery teams to identify elements of the processes already in place and to design and implement tactical improvements where possible.
The role will require a mixture of skills across process improvement/change management (70%) and communications (30%).
To assist the client in developing Change Management practices and processes that deliver:
- Effective and efficient controls around the risk of introducing changes.
- Increased use of risk-based reviews and categorisation of planned changes.
- Reviewed and restructured Privileged Access permissions.
- Creation of a new Forward Schedule of Change / Key Events Calendar across the client business segments and functions.
- Accurate and timely reporting on performance and compliance.
- Education and enablement for Change across the client user and management community.
- Significant commercial and global business experience.
- Strong track record in Procurement; primarily in procurement process, operations and process change.
- Experience delivering process improvements within an IT service management environment.
- Demonstrable expertise of Change Management practices, processes and toolsets.
- Skilled application in communicating with and influencing at all levels in an organisation.
- Skilled application with converting strategic direction and agenda into tangible project plans, and mobilising resources to deliver those plans.
- Mastery in program and project management.
- Skilled application in managing large transformational change programmes - developing and implementing strategy to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of a business area / unit.
- Skilled application in change management and communications
- Strong communication, influencing relationship-building skills.
- ITIL Foundation qualification.
- ITIL Service Manager qualification.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent is desirable.