£400 - £500 per day
25 days ago
A superb opportunity for a Procurement Change and Delivery Specialist has arisen to join a key client of 1st Executive, a world leading Oil & Gas organisation. This is an initial 6-month contract paying up to £450 per day, based in greater London.
You will be playing a critical role in delivering procurement change as part of their transformation agenda. This is a hands-on role which has responsibilities of coordinating, facilitating, managing and delivering change programmes which support stabilisation and simplification.
Key accountabilities include:
- Deployment of already identified simplification and stabilization activities
- Supporting identification and delivery of engagement and communication requirements
- Supporting activity prioritisation including identification and delivery of "quick wins"
- Identifying local variances to processes and identifying opportunities to leverage maximum harmonisation of processes
- Able to identify and present solutions and options to a leadership level
- Where necessary identifying and supporting delivery of training requirements
- Experience rolling out procurement policies and procedures
- Track record in procurement
- Project Management experience
- Experience managing process change
- Stakeholder management at a senior level.
- Preferably a consultancy background
If this position is of interest, please apply for the role now, and any questions please call Elliot Fisher on 01483 212186.