£400 - £450 per day
2 months ago
Interim Procurement Category Manager
Urgent requirement for an experienced local government Category Manager to work in a fast-paced Procurement function, where you will be given the autonomy to shape the function and implement procurement strategies in the transport/Highways/Environment category.
- Running projects from a Category Manager position across the Transport, Highways, Environment in line with EU & UK Procurement regulations (OJEU)
- Running end to end procurements using OJEU frameworks
- Oversee and negotiate the contractual agreements across multiple categories
- Drive engagement and develop relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of working in Public Sector Procurement at Category Manager level across the Transport, Environment, and Highways
- Recent procurement experience within a local government context
- Excellent track record of engaging and influencing key stakeholders
- Understanding of contract law and supplier agreements
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment using frameworks (OJEU)
- Ideally Degree & working towards CIPS
- Experience of using In-tend procurement system
This is an urgent requirement so if the role is of interest please apply contact Jamie Mackinlay ASAP on 01483213311.