£400 - £450 per day
29 days ago
3 - 6 months +
Interim Procurement Category Manager - Contingent Labour - £440 Per Day
Exceptional Interim Procurement Manager required for an exciting team focused, truly global opportunity.
Are you able to manage your own category and influence stakeholders across a broad cultural and geographical spectrum? Do you have extensive experience in procuring contingent labour services and have a real passion for procurement and buying? Do you want a 360-procurement role with real opportunities for you to add value, lead change and contribute to strategy?
If so, our client, a prestigious FTSE 100, oil and gas company could be in need of your services!
Role & Requirements:
- Understand the supply market and demand within contingent labour. Ideally you will have exposure to procuring the series of light industrial labour providers.
- Be able to develop and agree category plans
- Execute procurement strategy, creating and managing operational metrics
- Establish and oversee the transactional procurement process
- Agree preferred supplier and tail supplier management strategies
- Partner with Finance, Legal, Comms, etc. to effectively lead change
- Perform Contract Management, Supplier Performance/Relationship Management
If this role is of interest, please apply for the role now, call Marcos Rana on 01483 212183 or email email@example.com. Our client requires a short list of cv's by 29/05/2019 therefore please do not delay in applying